The Relationship Between Logistics Performance Index and International Trade: An Empirical Analysis
Sanjay Bhukiya , Ritesh Patel
In today\'s highly competitive global business environment, effective management of logistics performance is crucial for successful trade. Numerous studies have examined the significant influence of Logistics Performance Index (LPI) on international trade, particularly on national trade. This article aims to empirically investigate the impact of LPI on international trade using variables such as Gross Domestic Product (GDP), distance between importing and exporting countries, infrastructure, trade flow, and LPI score for the year 2018. We used an improved gravity model of regression analysis to estimate this relationship among 150 nations. Our findings suggest that trade will increase with trade flow since all variables considered are significant and demonstrate the intended indications in line with our hypothesis
LPI, GDP, Gravity Model, Trade Flow
Download Paper PDF
- Van der Geer, J., Hanraads, J. A. J., & Lupton, R. A. (2000). The art of writing a scientific article.Journal of Science Communication, 163, 51–59.
- Strunk, W., Jr., & White, E. B. (1979).The elements of style (3rd ed.). New York: MacMillan.
- Mettam, G. R., & Adams, L. B. (1999).How to prepare an electronic version of your article. In B. S. Jones & R. Z. Smith (Eds.), Introduction to the electronic age (pp. 281–304). New York: E-Publishing Inc.
- Fachinger, J., den Exter, M., Grambow, B., Holgerson, S., Landesmann, C., Titov, M., et al. (2004).Behavior of spent HTR fuel elements in aquatic phases of repository host rock formations, 2nd International Topical Meeting on High Temperature Reactor Technology. Beijing, China, paper #B08.
- Fachinger, J. (2006). Behavior of HTR fuel elements in aquatic phases of repository host rock formations.Nuclear Engineering & Design,236, 54.
- Rodriguez, K. M., Reddy, R. S., Barreiros, A. Q., & Zehtab, M. (2012, June). Optimizing Program Operations: Creating a Web-Based Application to Assign and
- Kwon, D., Reddy, R., & Reis, I. M. (2021). ABCMETAapp: R shiny application for simulation-based estimation of mean and standard deviation for metaanalysis via approximate Bayesian computation. Research synthesis methods, 12(6), 842–848. https://doi.org/10.1002/jrsm.1505
- Reddy, H. B. S., Reddy, R. R. S., Jonnalagadda, R., Singh, P., & Gogineni, A. (2022). Usability Evaluation of an Unpopular Restaurant Recommender Web
- Reddy, H. B. S., Reddy, R. R. S., Jonnalagadda, R., Singh, P., & Gogineni, A. (2022). Analysis of the Unexplored Security Issues Common to All Types of
- Singh, P., Williams, K., Jonnalagadda, R., Gogineni, A., &; Reddy, R. R. (2022). International students: What’s missing and what matters. Open Journal of
- Jonnalagadda, R., Singh, P., Gogineni, A., Reddy, R. R., & Reddy, H. B. (2022). Developing, implementing and evaluating training for online graduate
- Sarmiento, J. M., Gogineni, A., Bernstein, J. N., Lee, C., Lineen, E. B., Pust, G. D., & Byers, P. M. (2020).Alcohol/illicit substance use in fatal motorcycle
- Brown, M. E., Rizzuto, T., & Singh, P. (2019). Strategic compatibility, collaboration and collective impact for community change. Leadership & Organization
- Sprague-Jones, J., Singh, P., Rousseau, M., Counts, J., & Firman, C. (2020). The Protective Factors Survey: Establishing validity and reliability of a self-report
- Reddy Sadashiva Reddy, R., Reis, I. M., & Kwon, D. (2020). ABCMETAapp: R Shiny Application for Simulation-based Estimation of Mean and Standard
- Reddy, H. B. S, Reddy, R. R., & Jonnalagadda, R. (2022). A proposal: Human factors related to the user acceptance behavior in adapting to new technologies or
- Reddy, H. B. S., Reddy, R. R. S., & Jonnalagadda, R. (2022). Literature Review Process: Measuring the Effective Usage of Knowledge Management Systems
- Reddy, R. R. S., & Reddy, H. B. S. (2022). A Proposal: Web attacks and Webmaster’s Education Co-Relation. In International Journal of Research Publication
- Reddy, H. B. S. (2022). A Proposal: For Emerging Gaps in Finding Firm Solutions for Cross Site Scripting Attacks on Web Applications. In International
- International Journal of Research Publication and Reviews, Vol 3, no 8, pp 807-809 August 2022
- Lu, N., Butler, C. C., Gogineni, A., Sarmiento, J. M., Lineen, E. B., Yeh, D. D., Babu, M., & Byers, P. M. (2020). Redefining Preventable Death—Potentially
- Reddy, H. B. S. (2022). Exploring the Existing and Unknown Side Effects of Privacy Preserving Data Mining Algorithms (Doctoral dissertation, Nova Southeastern University).
- Sadashiva Reddy, H. B. (2022). Exploring the Existing and Unknown Side Effects of Privacy Preserving Data Mining Algorithms.
Share your valuable work from Social Media Buttons